LET'S SEND OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO SID & JERRY
WHILE HE BATTLES CANCER! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome Home Daddy!!!

Dad is home!!!
We are so thankful for this miracle...thank you everyone for your prayers and concerns that have been made on our behalf. Dad was released from the hospital today and is home resting. He went through so much while he was at the hospital and so did our family. We have our Heavenly Father to thank for dad being with us today. I went over and seen him tonight for the first time since last week, my kids have been sick and I didn't want to pass it to him...He looks so good!!! I can honestly say that I am a total "daddy's girl". I love my dad-WE LOVE OUR DAD!!! The primary song keeps popping in my head...I am so glad when daddy comes home-glad as I can be! and I really DID jump upon his knee tonight!!! LOL:) WELCOME HOME DADDY!!! WE LOVE YOU:D

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so wonderful! Being in the hospital is awful! I'm so glad you can be home now, Sid! You are in our family's prayers always!

Jami said...

Miracles happen every day! We are jumping for joy and rejoicing with you! I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood and the power of prayer! Because our Lord and Savior lives, Sid still lives! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Keep fighting Sid- you are a champ! Truly the Conqueror!