LET'S SEND OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO SID & JERRY
WHILE HE BATTLES CANCER! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Well today is our dads birthday! I wanted to let you all know how grateful our family is for all of your thoughts and prayers for our family...most of all for our mom and dad.
Today most of all I am so thankful for my daddy! I know that my brothers and sisters will agree with me that he has always been and always will be OUR hero. He is thoughtful, caring, honest, loving, kind and yes I will agree that he can also be a huge smart alic!!! But he wouldn't be Sid if he didn't have that wonderful quality about him. Dad I just want to tell you how much each one of us kids love you and what a great example you are to us. You are so strong.
As Carrie put it... you are a SURVIVOR!
...you have had one arm cut off.
...you have had not one but TWO failed kidneys.
...you have had one heartattack.
...you have had one stroke.
...you have had one kidney transplant.
The list can go on and on...and that is it-you are a fighter:)
We love you daddy! Hope you had a great birthday.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday SID!!! What a GREAT tribute from your daughter/kids!! Just goes to show ya' how much of an impact you've been! You ARE a survivor!! It may be a rollercoaster coming for a little while... so keep your hands and feet inside the cart at all times and hang on... You, too, Jerry! I'll be back in just over a week. So if Amie & Carrie don't have you blogging like pros by then, I'll be happy to help in any way needed! ;D (That's a sideways winking smiley face, by the way...)

I'll keep ALL of you in my prayers!
Love the collage Amie!

Arlene said...

Happy Birthday Kiddo...and many more to come!! Remember your not getting older, your just getting better!!!

Theron and Jess said...

Happy Birthday Sid! I as well as my family sure love you!!! I will never forget being an ugly boy for most of my life, and then the day that you said I wasn't an ugly boy anymore haha! It was like the best day ever! You are the greatest! We are all prayin for you!