LET'S SEND OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO SID & JERRY
WHILE HE BATTLES CANCER! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Set up & blog ideas

This is Holly... I've set this up so that the OUTSIDE WORLD can check up on how things are going with Sid and show our love and support while he is isolated from us. As of now, I don't have an e-mail for Jerry & Sid, but have invited Wade & Rhonda as authors/admisnistrators. We will be gone from the 12th to the 21st of Feb, so if I'm unavailable and haven't been able to do so yet...  Rhonda & Wade, please invite Sid & Jerry as authors/administrators as well. I'm going to try to get with them before we leave to get a current picture to post on the blog. As of now, it is open. If you want it private and only open to those you invite/allow, we can change those settings.  ;D   On the 22nd I can get with you all if you need to understand how to post updates and such. When you make a post telling what's going on, people can make comments on your post to keep in touch. This may help in the way that paople can keep updated and send encouragement, without feeling like they may call at a bad time and you also won't have to repeat everything so much to everybody. I hope you find this helpful. When I'm back, I'll be happy to help any way I can.  (((HUGS!)))    ~Holly 

2 comments:

Charlise said...

Holly,
Thanks so much for starting this for my parents. It is very kind and thoughtful of you. We appreciate you taking time from your family to help our family out. It is nice to have such caring friends as we go through this with Mom and Dad. Thanks again and we look forward to using this many, many times.
Burt and Char

Holly said...

Burt & Char,

You're WELCOME! Your parents are AWESOME and it was no problem. I know that there will be some rough spots ahead, but with faith, hope and prayers, "this too shall pass..." Our prayers & love are with you all and if there's MORE we can DO, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!! I KNOW your dad won't, so you guys... the kids... will HAVE to let others know WHAT they can DO to help out... We need blessings too. ;D Hehehe! I told your dad I set this up so I can keep giving him crap even if it's not face to face... ;p Smart alec aside, we love your folks... WHO wouldn't???? So this is just as much for all of us as for them & you!

If you'd like to be added as an author so you can make posts as well, not just comments, send me your e-mail. hollyjjack@comcast.net