LET'S SEND OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO SID & JERRY
WHILE HE BATTLES CANCER! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sid Update...

Sid and I went down last week for his last set of tests. He passed his heart tests, so things look like a go. We are headed back down this Wednesday to make a plan with the doctor. I'm sure he will give us a start date, and tell us more information then.
Thank you to everyone for your concerns. We appreciate your love and prayers at this time.
Love,
Sid and Jerry

2 comments:

Holly said...

Looking forward to the update after the visit with the doc. Let me know if, when and WHAT I can do to help. Are you getting the hang of how to make the posts from Amie & Carrie? I'd be happy to come by if you need. Let me know. BIG (((HUGS)))!

Katherine said...

I just found out about this blog today. I think it's a great idea to help keep everyone posted. I'll let Michele and Cindy know it's here as well so they can keep in touch too. You guys are amazing we sure love you!